Dear Patients and Families, We want to make you aware of our new policies designed to allow you and our staff to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission during your visit to our office. We are attempting to reduce the number of persons within the office at any one time, their contact with other patients visiting the office, as well as minimize close contact with our office staff. Planning Before Traveling
- No one will be allowed to enter the office without a face mask. If your child has difficulty keeping a mask on, we understand there are limitations and they may not keep their mask on.
- No more than 2 individuals (adult patient + 1) or 3 individuals (child patient + 2) will be allowed into the office and attend the visit with Dr. Nemechek. If additional family members are traveling with you, they will not be allowed into the office at any time. No non-family visitors will be allowed to observe your visit.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before visit. If you arrive earlier that 10 minutes prior to your visit, you will be asked to wait outside.
- You will be asked to locate into the patient waiting space and to stay within the demarcated distancing zone.
- Once the consultation suite is vacant, you will be escorted into a room where you will be allowed to remove your masks.
- Your consultation with Dr. Nemechek will be conducted through glass partition and an intercom system. You will be able to clearly hear and see Dr. Nemechek and will be provided written copies of his recommendations and teaching materials.
- You will be required to wear a face mask if you or your child need leave the consultation suite for any reason.
After your Visit
- We ask that you vacate the office promptly.
- We will be needing time to clean the consultation suite for the next visitor, and do not want different traveling groups of individuals to comingle in the office.
We are honored to assist you in your healthcare needs and believe we can minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19 by following these simple rules. Sincerely, Dr. Patrick Nemechek